Here’s what you will want!
11 Herbs & Spices Fried Rooster
400 milliliters butter milk
Eight hen drumsticks
2 liters vegetable oil
Herbs and Spices Combine
250 grams plain flour
2 teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon thyme
½ tablespoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon celery salt
½ tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon dried mustard
2 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon ginger
1 tablespoon white pepper
1. Beat the eggs into the buttermilk.
2. Add the hen items to the buttermilk combination and chill for an hour.
3. In a big mixing bowl, combine the flour with all of the herbs and spices.
4. Coat the soaked hen items within the herbed flour combination, shaking off any extra.
5. Warmth oil in a big sauce pan to 170°C/325˚F, then flip to low warmth.
6. Fry the hen in batches for 15 minutes till the hen is cooked and the skins flip golden brown.
7. Switch to a paper towel-lined plate.
8. Get pleasure from!
Verify us out on Fb! – fb.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed through Audio Community
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula